Minneapolis Landscaping Awards
The Minnesota Nursery & Landscape Association annually honors deserving individuals and companies. Individuals are honored for environmental activity, innovation in green industry business, and service to the association. MNLA's Landscape Awards Program honors companies for superior performance in the fields of landscape design, installation and management. Grand Honor Award - The highest level of recognition to those companies and projects that exemplify outstanding values. These projects showcase the best work of the Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association. Merit Award - An award to those companies and projects that exemplify good values, and, that are deserving of Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association recognition.
- 2014 Landscape Award - Weiss Project
- 2014 Landscape Award - Kruger Project
- 2012 Grand Honor Award - For Excellence in Landscape Design - Vennix Project
- 2012 Grand Honor Award - For Excellence in Landscape Design - Wasmer Project
- 2012 Grand Honor Award - For Excellence in Landscape Design - Lynch-Salamon Project
- 2010 Grand Honor Award - For Excellence in Landscape Design - Nelson Project
- 2010 Merit Award - For Excellence in Landscape Design - Rekenthaler Project
Metro Blooms Awards
In 2003, the name of the program was changed to Minneapolis Blooms to reflect the broader scope of our work, since all publicly visible Minneapolis gardens were encouraged and recognized – those in front and side yards, back yards seen from the alley, as well as boulevard gardens. To this day, nominated gardens are reviewed each year by trained volunteer garden evaluators and are presented with a Minneapolis Garden Award.