Ground One Media
Better Business Bureau
BBB is the authority on trust in the marketplace. BBB sets and upholds high standards for ethical marketplace behavior. BBB accreditation is a coveted honor earned by elite businesses and charities. BBB is the preeminent resource to turn to for objective, unbiased information on businesses and charities.
- BBB Acredited Business Since 2012 - Ground One Enterprises of Mn has been in business since 1989 and holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
Midwest Home Magazine - Minneapolis/St. Paul, Mn
Midwest Home is dedicated to showcasing fine homes and gardens in the Twin Cities and around Minnesota. Six times each year, Midwest Home inspires its readers with design trends, entertaining ideas, tips from decorators and gardeners, and features on new homes and renovations. The following are articles that feature Ground One.
- 2010 April/May - 2010 Award Winning Designs and Ideas - Rekenthaler Project - Nelson Project
- 2012 April/May -2012 Award Winning Designs and Ideas - Vennix Project - Lynch-Salamon Project - Wasmer Project
- 2012 June/July - Guide to Good Design - Rowland Project
Spaces Magazine - Minneapolis, MN
Spaces Magazine features the best in home design, gardening, entertaining, and green-living style in the Twin Cities. The following are articles feature Ground One as the landscaper of the project.
- 2010 February/March - Space Exploration - Buss Project
- 2012 June/July -Gathering Spots - Knutson Project
Garden Minnesota Yearbook - Minneapolis/St.Paul, Mn
Garden Minnesota.com is provided to consumers by members of the Minnesota Nursery and Landscape Association (MNLA). MNLA companies create and care for the “outdoor living environment” by growing, planting, designing, installing, watering and maintaining trees, shrubs, flowers and other landscape features such as walkways, retaining walls and irrigation systems. The yearbook provides a information to the winners of the MNLA Landscape Awards, as well as a directory to Minnesotas Landscape Design/Build Firms.
- 2010 Yearbook - MNLA Award Winning Projects - Rekenthaler Project and Nelson Project
- 2012 Yearbook - MNLA Award Winning Projects - Wasmer Project, Vennix Project, and Lynch-Salamon Project
MSP Magazine - Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN
Mpls.St.Paul Magazine provides timely, dependable, and interesting information to its readers about the people, places, and events that form the Minneapolis and St. Paul. The fundamental reason the magazine exists is to enhance people's lives by telling them the best places to go, what to see, what's new, and who's who. Beyond its commitment to optimum service journalism, comes its dedicated coverage of significant local issues that are of importance to the community at large.
- 2012 April - Look for our ad in the Landscaping section featuring the Lynch Salamon Project
- 2012 May - Look for our ad featuring both the Lynch Salamon Project & Van Hauer Project
The 2011 Minneapolis Home and Garden Show, aims to inspire home owners with a notable lineup of top home and garden experts featuring the latest products and trends in the industry. The Minneapolis Home and Garden Show will definitely inspire and 'wow' home owners as they learn about the newest products and best design tips and tricks for renovationg their home and landscaping.
- 2012 Minneapolis Home and Garden Show - Minneapolis, Mn