After a long winter, spring has FINALLY arrived in Minnesota! Now is a great time to get your yard cleaned up and ready for the warmer weather ahead. The Ground One team is ready to help!
Our trained crew will:
- Clean up leaves in landscape beds
- Weed, prune, and cut back perennials as needed in landscape beds
- Apply an organic fertilizer and a pre-emergent weed control to plant beds
- Add a fresh layer of organically dyed hardwood mulch to beds
- Rake and clean up lawn and hardscape areas
- Check landscape lighting and replace bulbs as needed
- Start and check your irrigation system
- Pressure wash patios and install new poly sand in joints
- Empty seasonal containers so they are ready to plant
- Haul away all debris
- Assist with any additional chores needed to help get your yard ready for spring!
Since every yard is different, pricing is based on time and materials. We’d be happy to provide an estimate for you.
Send us an email or give us a call at 952-884-3336 to secure a spot on the clean up schedule.