The latest edition of the Minnesota Department of Agriculture – Plant Protection Division’s newsletter, the Plant Protection Review, is now available at www.mda.state.mn.us/en/plants/pestmanagement/plantproreview.aspx.
This issue’s topics include:
- New for 2014: Nursery Program Compliance Information System
- Biosurveillance with the Smoky Winged Beetle Bandit Wasp
- Minnesota Noxious Weeds List
- MDA’s Annual Gypsy Moth Detection Trapping Survey
- Grower Self-Regulated Potato Inspections – Officials Raise Concerns
To learn more the New Plant Production contact our landscape professionals at 952-884-3336 for any further questions!
(Reprinted from MNLA eNews “New Plant Production Review” Thurday, June 19,2014.)