Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Paver Patio Company
Building a paver patio will improve the curb appeal of your home in Minnesota, while also creating a great place to relax outdoors with family and friends – or just by yourself if you need a little peace and quiet. When choosing a hardscape installation company to construct a paver patio, it’s important to ask the right questions to make sure they’re the right choice. Try asking your paver patio company these questions:
- Do you have a license and insurance? Any reputable paver patio company in Minnesota should be licensed to operate, proving that they’re trained professionals and not amateurs who will do shoddy work. They should also be insured for any accidents which may occur as they build your paver patio.
- Can I get a free estimate? A professional paver patio company in Minnesota should provide a free estimate for their services. If you’re getting billed for an estimate or a company refuses to provide one, find someone else to build your paver patio.
- How long will this project take to complete? Paver patios can usually be constructed within two days of labor. If you are given a timeline of longer than a week, you might be dealing with a company that is lacking in workers, materials or time.
- Do you offer a warranty on your work? While a good patio is built to last, improper installation, bad weather, and other factors may damage your patio. Make sure your paver patio company offers a warranty on their work which covers the possibility of premature damage.
- What type of pavers do you recommend for my patio? Pavers can be built out of a variety of materials including flagstone, slate, and clay. Asking a paver patio company what they recommend can help you to make the best choice of materials.
Get in touch with Ground One today if you’d like us to get started on a paver patio installation project in the greater Twin Cities area!